What do you think of when you hear the word 'koala'?
For me, it always puts a smile on my face! 😊
The thought of a cute fluffy animal cosily sitting in a gum tree eating eucalyptus leaves brings a sense of peace and calm.
I imagine what it would be like to live that life... 'What a dream!'
However, recently, I was shocked to hear koalas in Eastern Australia are now endangered.
With preconceived ideas about their life, I wondered 'How could this be...?'
I soon learned, the life of the koala is not always so cosy.
- Wildfires - summer bushfires consume large parcels of land.
- Habitat Destruction - urban sprawl account for the loss of many trees.
- Car Strikes - increase in traffic cause dangers for koalas who come down from the tree.
- Dog Attacks - koalas are vulnerable as they move along the ground.
These challenges have resulted in a significant decline of koala numbers so recently they have been declared endangered, and on the path to extinction. 😔
“Koalas have gone from no-listing to vulnerable to endangered within a decade. That is a shockingly fast decline... We must turn this trend around and instead double the number of east coast koalas by 2050" - WWF-Australia conservation scientist, Dr Blanch.
So, we’re on a mission: To make sure people AND koalas are very healthy well into the future.
That's why, Koality U donates a portion of your purchase to wild koala conservation.
If you would like to help us get there, simply:
2. Add to cart; and
3. Complete checkout to place your order (currently, only in USA).
We will make regular updates on how your contribution is helping to save koalas.
Thank you for your support! 😊
Try Koality U's Scalp Treatment Oil Today!